Sump pump devices protect your property from flooding by siphoning away excess water. If you want one installed or need your existing system serviced, there’s no one better to call than Stanley Heating Cooling & Plumbing.
We are trusted and highly-reviewed provider of plumbing services in Dayton, Ohio, that can install or repair your unit quickly and effectively. Many property owners in the area choose us because we provide straightforward, flat-rate pricing, on-time service, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Need quality water heater services? Get in touch with our 5-star rated, BBB accredited team today.
The Benefits of a Sump Pump Installation in Dayton, OH
We install sump pumps at the lowest level of a property to serve as an extra line of defense against flooding, heavy rain, or clogged drains — but this is just the start. These devices also offer other benefits, like:
- Mold and mildew protection: Sump pumps can remove excess moisture before it leads to the growth of mold or mildew, which can damage your interiors and negatively affect your health.
- Improved indoor air quality: If your basement always feels muggy, a sump pump can help by reducing the level of humidity.
- Pest prevention: Water can attract pests like mice, spiders, or termites, so installing a sump pump will help keep your home free of critters.
- Higher property value: A property that comes with flood prevention measures is typically more appealing to prospective buyers than one that isn’t.
Call us today if you want a sump pump for your home or office. Our trusted technicians can recommend the best model for your needs and budget. We’re Expertise.com’s Best AC Repair Service in Dayton.
Comprehensive Sump Pump Repair throughout the Greater Dayton Area
Check your sump pump every so often by pouring a bucket of water into it. If the pump turns on and sends the water away quickly, your device works properly. Otherwise, you may need a sump pump repair.
We have 24-hour live answers so you can quickly get the assistance you need. Our team will come to your property as soon as possible, inspect your system, and recommend the best course of action.
Is your property suffering from the effects of hard water? Call our water softener experts and explore potential solutions today.
Invest in Sump Pump Maintenance
As a locally owned company in the Greater Miami Valley area, Stanley Plumbing noticed that the leading cause of sump pump failure is lack of maintenance. We recommend having your unit serviced at least once a year to avoid issues.
During our maintenance service, we will:
- Clean the inlet and outlet screens
- Inspect the discharge lines
- Inspect the float switch and wiring
- Clean the pump body and base
- Lubricate all moving parts
- and more!