At Stanley Heating Cooling & Plumbing, we provide furnace repairs and maintenance for residents in Dayton, OH. Our business is locally owned and BBB accredited. We have flat-rate pricing at affordable costs for our services.
Our services always come with a satisfaction guarantee. Our customers are important to us, and we want to ensure you get the best service from us. You can find us on Expertise.com as Dayton’s best AC repair service.
Is your heating system broken? Learn more about our heating repairs and maintenance service.
Furnace Repair and Maintenance in Dayton, OH
A furnace is essential to keep your house warm in cold weather, and a furnace repair company will help you fix it when it breaks. Our furnace maintenance service and repairs will quickly help you get your furnace working again. With a furnace tune-up, you can expect to get a more efficient furnace and save money.
Maintaining your furnace is the best way to make it last longer. Our experienced technicians will deliver on-time service for all residents and help answer any questions you may have.
Ways to Maintain Your Furnace
- Replace your furnace filters every three months. Dust and particles tend to build up over time, so replacing the filters will prevent issues.
- Examine furnace ducts to ensure they are correctly sealed and do not leak hot air.
- Arrange a yearly inspection during late spring or early autumn. Detecting any issues before winter will help you have a running furnace in cold weather.
- Check the blower to ensure there are no obstructions.
- Clean burners with fresh water to remove dust and other debris.
- Prevent overheating by checking the “high limit” on the furnace and the gas meter to monitor the rate of fuel usage.
- The sensor and pilot light need cleaning with either an emery cloth or wire brush.
- Keep the area around the furnace clean for better accessibility and safety.
Before you call a professional, you should look out for any signs the furnace needs repairs. Our maintenance service will help prevent any severe damage. Once our technicians notice any problems with the furnace, they will find the best solution to get it working correctly again.
Warning Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
- Unusual sounds: If you hear any rumbling, whistling, popping when the furnace is running, it could indicate something is wrong with the furnace.
- Irregular flames: The flames in your furnace should be relatively even. They should not be leaning towards the back or uneven. This could mean the burners are dirty, or there may be a crack in the heat exchanger.
- Short cycling: Short cycling is when the furnace runs for less than three minutes and then turns off. This issue indicates a malfunctioning heat exchanger or thermostat.
- Cracked heat exchanger: If you have frequent headaches or flu-like symptoms, your heat exchanger may have a crack, which can cause a dangerous carbon monoxide leak.
Emergency Furnace Repair Services in Dayton, OH, and the Surrounding Areas
We offer emergency furnace service for all customers in the area. We also have 24-hour furnace repair. Our trusted technicians will help you with all your furnace needs.
At Stanley Heating Cooling & Plumbing, we dedicate ourselves to helping families have a comfortable home in cold weather. Our emergency service will give you the furnace tune-up you are looking for top-quality repairs and maintenance. Trust in us to provide you with a seamless experience fixing your furnace.
Sometimes your furnace may become faulty when you need it the most, and our technicians will be able to help you fix it quickly. The technicians have the proper knowledge and tools to repair the furnace efficiently. It is best not to fix the furnace yourself to avoid injuries and lasting damage.
Is your air conditioning not working? Read more about our air conditioning repairs and maintenance service to get a cool house in hot weather
Rely on the Best Furnace Service in the Greater Miami Valley Area
As a top-rated furnace service company, we are fast and friendly. We are 5-star rated with passionate technicians who want to help you and your family have a working furnace. Stanley Heating, Cooling & Plumbing will get your electric furnace working in no time.
We are an A+ rated business, giving residents the best deal in the area with our straightforward pricing. Taking care of your furnace will keep it running smoothly, so schedule a maintenance service from us. With our same-day service, we can help you when you have emergencies.